Courses at TU Delft 2022/23
- TN3125: Information and Computing (Q1), responsible for lectures on the Theory of Computing
- CS4090AM: Quantum Communication and Cryptography (Q2), responsible for extra project for AM students
- TW3720TU/WI4771TU: Object Oriented Scientific Programming with C++ (Q2)
- WI4650 Applied Quantum Algorithms (Q3-Q4)
Advanced Course on Scientific Machine Learning in Design Optimization
Advanced course on Scientific Machine Learning in Design Optimization at the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences (CISM) in Udine, Italy, September 18-22, 2023.
Short Course: Introduction to Quantum Computing in Fluid Dynamics
Short course at the Von Karman Institute Lecture Series Introduction to Quantum Computing in Fluid Dynamics, May 9-13, 2022.
Short Course: Design-through-Analysis
Short course on Design-trough-Analysis at the Prague Summer School Fluids under Control, August 23-27, 2021:
- IGA fundamentals (part 1)
- IGA fundamentals (part 2)
- Analysis-suitable parametrizations
- Gradient-based design optimization with IGA