Courses at TU Delft 2022/23
- TN3125: Information and Computing (Q1), responsible for lectures on the Theory of Computing
- CS4090AM: Quantum Communication and Cryptography (Q2), responsible for extra project for AM students
- TW3720TU/WI4771TU: Object Oriented Scientific Programming with C++ (Q2)
- WI4650 Applied Quantum Algorithms (Q3-Q4)
Advanced Course on Digital Engineering Design: How Innovations in Machine Learning Improve Design Concepts
Advanced course on Digital Engineering Design: How Innovations in Machine Learning Improve Design Concepts at the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences (CISM) in Udine, Italy, September 18-22, 2023.
Short Course: Introduction to Quantum Computing in Fluid Dynamics
Short course at the Von Karman Institute Lecture Series Introduction to Quantum Computing in Fluid Dynamics, May 9-13, 2022.
Short Course: Design-through-Analysis
Short course on Design-trough-Analysis at the Prague Summer School Fluids under Control, August 23-27, 2021:
- IGA fundamentals (part 1)
- IGA fundamentals (part 2)
- Analysis-suitable parametrizations
- Gradient-based design optimization with IGA